Romantic CuencaA Special Guide for an Unforgettable Weekend at the City
By Mansión Alcázar Boutique Hotel
When a Destination is selected to share special moments between two, the City of Cuenca has positioned itself as one of the most attractive options for a weekend escape, weddings or engagements
Each corner of the city, especially those of the Historic Center, immerses you in a magical atmosphere where the colonial and neo-republican architecture, extremely well-preserved, shines with its majestic churches and convents, domes, color-filled plazas, museums and century-old homes, all framed by a spectacular mountainous setting and its lovely, picture and poem-inspiring rivers.
All the charm of the culture and nature that harbors Cuenca is perfectly complemented with its delicious gastronomy: local, traditional or international fast-food or haute-cuisine, as well as with tours and excursions to admire the superb sunsets of the southern Ecuadorian Andes.
The city of Santa Ana de los Cuatro Rios de Cuenca (“Santa Ana of the four rivers of Cuenca”), declared by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site, invariably fascinates with its charming flowers, patios, parks and gardens where scores of birds abound and offers a diversity of spaces to enjoy moments of relaxation, peace, reencounter and fun that enchant the visitors and pampers all of the senses.
If you want to pleasantly surprise that loved person, Boutique Hotel Mansion Alcazar extends a variety of alternatives and suggestions for you to enjoy an unforgettable weekend of romance in Cuenca, Ecuador. Some of them:
- Start the day with a special service of Breakfast in your Room.
- Visit the City’s Orchid Garden that showcases more than 1500 species of orchids, native to Ecuador. An unequalled experience for your senses.
- Horseback ride around the El Cajas National Park for a fantastic contact with nature and superb natural beauty and Andean landscapes.
- Treat yourselves with moments of relaxation in natural thermal springs.
- Enjoy a personalized City Tour, led by expert guides who will show you the best secrets of this magical city.
- Discover the typical Handicraft Markets; get to know the producers and weavers of the famed straw hats, known worldwide as “Panama hats”, a fine handicraft original precisely of Cuenca and the central coast of Ecuador.
- Enjoy delicious Ecuadorian food at the best haute-cuisine style in a romantic candle-light dinner.
- Enjoy a soothing massage before returning home with recharged energies and feeling great.
Mansion Alcazar Boutique Hotel is eager to welcome you and to offer these and many more services, always geared to make of your stay in Cuenca, a memorable experience for you and your couple.
Cuenca: mi destino
Cuenca y Ecuador: juntos son el destino
que harán de su viaje una experiencia única.
Bolivar Street 12-55 and Tarqui.
(+ 593) 7 282-3918 / 282-3889
Our Hotel | Rooms and Suites | Restaurant and Bar | Boutique Spa | Weddings and Events | Cuenca: my destination | Royals of the Alcazar | Photo Gallery | Promotions | RESERVATIONS
© Mansión Alcázar Boutique Hotel, 2019